5. A Season on Vancouver Island — Bill Arnott (RMB|Rocky Mountain Books).
6. Cold Case B.C.: The Stories Behind the Province’s Most Sensational Murder and Missing Person Cases — Eve Lazarus (Arsenal Pulp Press).
7. A Complex Coast: A Kayak Journey from Vancouver Island to Alaska — David Norwell (Heritage House Publishing).
8. With Our Orange Hearts — Phyllis Webstad, illustrated by Emily Kewageshig (Medicine Wheel Publishing).
9. A Kid’s Guide to Plants of the Pacific Northwest: with Cool Facts, Activities and Recipes — Philippa Joly (Harbour Publishing).
10. Wired for Music: A Search for Health and Joy Through the Science of Sound — Adriana Barton (Greystone Books).
11. Snorkelling Adventures Around Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands: The Ultimate Guide — Sara Ellison (Harbour Publishing).
12. Still This Love Goes On — Buffy Sainte-Marie, illustrated by Julie Flett (Greystone Books).
13. Alone in the Great Unknown: One Woman’s Remarkable Adventures in the Northwestern Wilderness — Caroll Simpson (Harbour Publishing).
14. Oolichan Moon — Samantha Beynon, illustrated by Lucy Trimble (Harbour Publishing).
15. The Coastal Forager’s Cookbook: Feasting Wild in the Pacific Northwest — Robin Kort (TouchWood Editions).
— Compiled by the Association of Book Publishers of B.C.
Support our journalism: Our in-depth journalism is possible thanks to the support of our subscribers. For just $3.50 per week, you can get unlimited, ad-lite access to The Vancouver Sun, The Province, National Post and 13 other Canadian news sites. Support us by subscribing today: The Vancouver Sun | The Province.