Reviews and recommendations are unbiased and products are independently selected. Postmedia may earn an affiliate commission from purchases made through links on this page.
1. Our Missing Hearts, by Celeste Ng.
2. Safe and Sound: A Renter-Friendly Guide to Home Repair, by Mercury Stardust.
3. Study for Obedience, by Sarah Bernstein.
4. The Boys from Biloxi: A Novel, by John Grisham.
5. River Mumma: A Novel, by Zalika Reid-Benta.
6. He Who Drowned the World: A Novel, by Shelley Parker-Chan.
7. King of Pride, by Ana Huang.
8. I’m A Fan: A Novel, by Sheena Patel.
9. A Place in the World: Finding the Meaning of Home, by Frances Mayes.
10. Foxglove, by Adalyn Grace.
1. Fourth Wing, by Rebecca Yarros.
2. The Covenant of Water: A Novel, by Abraham Verghese.
3. The Librarianist: A Novel, by Patrick deWitt.
4. Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow: A Novel, by Gabrielle Zevin.
5. Before the Coffee Gets Cold: A Novel, by Toshikazu Kawaguchi.
6. The Heaven & Earth Grocery Store: A Novel, by James Mcbride.
7. Happy Place, by Emily Henry.
8. Snow Road Station, by Elizabeth Hay.
9. Crook Manifesto: A Novel, by Colson Whitehead.
10. Study for Obedience, by Sarah Bernstein.
1. The Creative Act: A Way of Being, by Rick Rubin.
2. The Wager: A Tale of Shipwreck, Mutiny and Murder, by David Grann.
3. The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse, by Charlie Mackesy.
4. Fire Weather: The Making of a Beast, by John Vaillant.
5. Ducks: Two Years in the Oil Sands, by Kate Beaton.
6. Outlive: The Science and Art of Longevity, by Peter Attia, Bill Gifford.
7. Safe and Sound: A Renter-Friendly Guide to Home Repair, by Mercury Stardust.
8. Pageboy: A Memoir, by Elliot Page.
9. The Myth of Normal: Trauma, Illness and Healing in a Toxic Culture, by Gabor Mate, Daniel Mate.
10. Atomic Habits: An Easy and Proven Way to Build Good Habits and Break Bad Ones, by James Clear.
— Compiled by Bookmanager using weekly sales statistics from over 250 Canadian independent book stores.
Support our journalism: Our in-depth journalism is possible thanks to the support of our subscribers. For just $3.50 per week, you can get unlimited, ad-lite access to The Vancouver Sun, The Province, National Post and 13 other Canadian news sites. Support us by subscribing today: The Vancouver Sun | The Province.