5. A Complex Coast: A Kayak Journey from Vancouver Island to Alaska — David Norwell (Heritage House Publishing).
6. To Track a Traitor: A Lane Winslow Mystery — Iona Whishaw (TouchWood Editions).
7. Wired for Music: A Search for Health and Joy Through the Science of Sound — Adriana Barton (Greystone Books).
8. Cold Case B.C.: The Stories Behind the Province’s Most Sensational Murder and Missing Person Cases — Eve Lazarus (Arsenal Pulp Press).
9. The Secret Pocket — Peggy Janicki, illustrated by Carrielynn Victor (Orca Book Publishers).
10. Oolichan Moon — Samantha Beynon, illustrated by Lucy Trimble (Harbour Publishing).
11. The Power of Trees: How Ancient Forests Can Save Us if We Let Them — Peter Wohlleben (Greystone Books).
12. A Kid’s Guide to Plants of the Pacific Northwest: with Cool Facts, Activities and Recipes — Philippa Joly (Harbour Publishing).
13. The Science and Superpowers of Seaweed: A Guide for Kids — Amanda Swinimer (Harbour Publishing).
14. Crushed Wild Mint — Jess Housty (Nightwood Editions).
15. Still This Love Goes On — Buffy Sainte-Marie, illustrated by Julie Flett (Greystone Books).
— Compiled by the Association of Book Publishers of B.C.
Support our journalism: Our in-depth journalism is possible thanks to the support of our subscribers. For just $3.50 per week, you can get unlimited, ad-lite access to The Vancouver Sun, The Province, National Post and 13 other Canadian news sites. Support us by subscribing today: The Vancouver Sun | The Province.