Reviews and recommendations are unbiased and products are independently selected. Postmedia may earn an affiliate commission from purchases made through links on this page.
1. The Invisible Hour: A Novel, by Alice Hoffman.
2. The Romantic: A Novel, by William Boyd.
3. Ghost Book, by Remy Lai.
4. Killers of a Certain Age: A Novel, by Deanna Raybourn.
5. Masters of Death, by Olivie Blake.
6. Jujutsu Kaisen: Volume 20, by Gege Akutami.
7. Book Of Night, by Holly Black.
8. Not Here: Why American Democracy is Eroding and How Canada Can Protect Itself, by Rob Goodman.
9. We Should Not Be Afraid of the Sky, by Emma Hooper.
10. Thornhedge, by T. Kingfisher.
1. Fourth Wing, by Rebecca Yarros.
2. The Covenant of Water: A Novel, by Abraham Verghese.
3. The Librarianist: A Novel, by Patrick deWitt.
4. Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow: A Novel, by Gabrielle Zevin.
5. Before the Coffee Gets Cold: A Novel, by Toshikazu Kawaguchi.
6. Crook Manifesto: A Novel, by Colson Whitehead.
7. The Heaven & Earth Grocery Store: A Novel, by James Mcbride.
8. Happy Place, by Emily Henry.
9. The Bookbinder, by Pip Williams.
10. The Guest: A Novel, by Emma Cline.
1. The Creative Act: A Way of Being, by Rick Rubin.
2. The Wager: A Tale of Shipwreck, Mutiny and Murder, by David Grann.
3. Outlive: The Science and Art of Longevity, by Peter Attia, Bill Gifford.
4. Ducks: Two Years in the Oil Sands, by Kate Beaton.
5. Fire Weather: The Making of a Beast, by John Vaillant.
6. The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse, by Charlie Mackesy.
7. Pageboy: A Memoir, by Elliot Page.
8. The Myth of Normal: Trauma, Illness and Healing in a Toxic Culture, by Gabor Mate, Daniel Mate.
9. Truth Telling: Seven Conversations About Indigenous Life in Canada, by Michelle Good.
10. Atomic Habits: An Easy and Proven Way to Build Good Habits and Break Bad Ones, by James Clear.
— Compiled by Bookmanager using weekly sales statistics from over 250 Canadian independent book stores.
Support our journalism: Our in-depth journalism is possible thanks to the support of our subscribers. For just $3.50 per week, you can get unlimited, ad-lite access to The Vancouver Sun, The Province, National Post and 13 other Canadian news sites. Support us by subscribing today: The Vancouver Sun | The Province.