Reviews and recommendations are unbiased and products are independently selected. Postmedia may earn an affiliate commission from purchases made through links on this page.
1. Holly: A Novel, by Stephen King.
2. The Fraud: A Novel, by Zadie Smith.
3. The Raging Storm, by Ann Cleeves.
4. The Age of Insecurity: Coming Together as Things Fall Apart, by Astra Taylor.
5. Rage the Night: A Novel, by Donna Morrissey.
6. The Circle, by katherena vermette.
7. Cat on the Run in: Cat of Death!, by Aaron Blabey.
8. Things We Left Behind, by Lucy Score.
9. Hooky: Volume 3, by Miriam Bonastre Tur.
10. Mad Honey: A Novel, by Jodi Picoult, Jennifer Finney Boylan.
1. The Covenant of Water: A Novel, by Abraham Verghese.
2. Fourth Wing, by Rebecca Yarros.
3. Holly: A Novel, by Stephen King.
4. The Librarianist: A Novel, by Patrick deWitt.
5. The Fraud: A Novel, by Zadie Smith.
6. Learned By Heart: A Novel, by Emma Donoghue.
7. Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow: A Novel, by Gabrielle Zevin.
8. The Circle, by katherena vermette.
9. Before the Coffee Gets Cold: A Novel, by Toshikazu Kawaguchi.
10. The Girl in the Eagle’s Talons: A Novel, by Karin Smirnoff.
1. The Creative Act: A Way of Being, by Rick Rubin.
2. The Wager: A Tale of Shipwreck, Mutiny and Murder, by David Grann.
3. Fire Weather: The Making of a Beast, by John Vaillant.
4. Ducks: Two Years in the Oil Sands, by Kate Beaton.
5. The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse, by Charlie Mackesy.
6. Outlive: The Science and Art of Longevity, by Peter Attia, Bill Gifford.
7. Atomic Habits: An Easy and Proven Way to Build Good Habits and Break Bad Ones, by James Clear.
8. The Myth of Normal: Trauma, Illness and Healing in a Toxic Culture, by Gabor Mate, Daniel Mate.
9. Pageboy: A Memoir, by Elliot Page.
10. Truth Telling: Seven Conversations About Indigenous Life in Canada, by Michelle Good.
— Compiled by Bookmanager using weekly sales statistics from over 250 Canadian independent book stores.
Support our journalism: Our in-depth journalism is possible thanks to the support of our subscribers. For just $3.50 per week, you can get unlimited, ad-lite access to The Vancouver Sun, The Province, National Post and 13 other Canadian news sites. Support us by subscribing today: The Vancouver Sun | The Province.